Sales Manager / Sales Supervisor
Support the sales team with administrative duties,
To learn the sales process through day to day sales estimating.
To contribute to the sales team KPI’s.
Provide day to day quotes at a basic level.
Give support to the senior sales members on larger enquiries.
To ensure enquiries are responded to and quoted efficiently and commercially within the companies’ guidelines.
To process Quotes to Orders recording all relevant information required by the next process.
Gain knowledge through experience, and put that knowledge into practice.
To give support / assistance to the sales team as and when required.
Promote the company with a positive "CAN - DO" attitude.
To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested in a safe and professional manner.
- Must have worked in an office environment before.
- Must be IT Literate with a good understanding of basic MS software.
- Must be comfortable on the telephone with a good manor.
- CAD experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in the Laser cutting or Profiling is an advantage but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us on email@example.com with your CV and application letter.